I just realized how soon 10 weeks really is. I know that it will probably be the slowest 10 weeks of my life but it is crazy to think that I am already making summer plans that will include our newest addition! We are going to McCall towards the end of August and I was thinking the other day how that trip always seems to sneak up on me each year and then I thought... Austin will be a month old already! Life will never be the same after the next 10 weeks and I am trying to make the most of my time but I have to say I am too uncomfortable and want this to be done with already! Jeff made me stay off my feet all weekend to reduce the swelling.. I love him for it but it was sooo depressing! I am a busy body and have to constantly be doing something. I am probably driving my son nuts with all the bouncing around!
I found out on Friday that I am a little bit anemic and that my blood sugar was a little high. I have to go in on May 7th for a 4 hour testing session and get my blood taken every hour.. yucky! The last lady that took my blood nearly stabbed me to death and I am hoping she is not working that day. My doctor says not to worry too much and she doesn't think it is necessarily gestational diabetes but she just wants to make sure everything is ok. Anything for Austin! I guess this is my chance to start being my little man's hero.
Lastly, I was reading in the book my mom gave me, and I read that I might start having false labor pains and that it is possible to go into labor at any time now and that I should really be taking it easy! I guess I will have to let the house go a little bit and hope the family understands. It is so hard for me to bend over anymore and pick stuff up... I have to like kick it into whoever's room it belongs in!
Everything else is going great though! We are going to put off an open house until after the baby is born because I am just out of it and we have alot going on... Blake is turning 6 on May 16th and so we have his birthday and then baby showers! Our weekends are pretty much booked. I am planning on having a big open house/meet Austin sometime soon after he is born and I have everything under control. I will keep everyone posted!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment