Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Randomness

So I thought I would blog about myself for once... This morning as I was working out at 5:30 am I realized that my son is 7 months old and I need to get my butt back into shape. It has been a tough ordeal for me with the health conditions I developed after having Austin. I blogged about this before I think but I am officially on Thyroid medication for the rest of my life : ) Yeah me... (not really..) It is not that bad and I am EXTREMELY thankful it is not anything more serious like a heart condition. I developed Hashimotos Thyroiditis which is an auto immune disease that pretty much kills your thyroid so you in return have to take a supplement. The doctor said it could be about 6-12 more months until I get my metabolism back and am even able to lose weight! It is really hard on me to feel hopeless like every diet/workout I do really isn't doing any good (as far as the weightloss) However, being healthy is better than gaining weight because of eating a lot of junk food ; ) So here is to my new committment of 5:30 am workouts! I also am eating smaller portions and limiting sugar... I know what to do now I just need to get out there and DO IT!

No comments: