Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring is here.. and that means Baby Shower time!!

We are finally settled in our new home and it is absolutely everything we could have asked for! I am so excited to bring Austin home to show him where he will grow up!
I have about 12 more weeks to go until Austin is due and will probably start having baby showers in May... I am anxious to get together with friends and family.

I am finally registered! I feel like it took forever to pick everything out. I finally realized though that I have awhile to get everything and that others may get stuff I didn't think of so it should all work out!
We are registered at Target and Babies R Us. Babies R Us has the stuff for the nursery and the necessities like diapers and wipes. Target has some other fun stuff too!

Enjoy the warm weather! Only 3 months til July!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Austins perspective Grammy, I want to be the first to blog my excitment and joy at having a new Grand Son. And, to express my love and affection for Amanda, Jeff, Scott, Emily and, of course, Blakey. I'm planning on hosting a Spring Baby Shower for Baby Austin as soon as Amanda gives me a date.

Happy Spring everyone. Love to all, NRParrish