Okay so I thought I would get on here and give you all a quick update from my doctor appointment today.... still not in labor (obviously). The ultrasound went well and my little man still has plenty of fluid to float around in there. He is estimated to be between 7lbs 4oz and 7lbs 14oz so that is still a decent size baby... not too large! As far as any signs of having baby soon... I am only dilated a little bit more... like at most another 1/2-1cm. My cervix is about 60-70% softened and my stomach is tightening up alot more.. sometimes every 5-10 minutes when I am active. Based on this I am going on a very long walk tonight and about ready to get in the pool again! My doctor is not one to "joke" about things if they are not a possibility, she is pretty straight forward... and she actually cracked a joke that I could have a 4th of July baby so I take that as a very good sign that I could go anytime now! Yeah for me! ha. Well I will keep updating if anything changes, I doubt I will feel like getting on here if my water breaks so it will most likely be via phone call... ha. My sister requested that I don't have him on 4th of July because she has plans.... so hopefully I will have to make her cancel... how evil of me! Well I would much rather go tonight so we will see when the little guy wants to make his first appearance!
Enjoy the warm weather!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shall I tell you what brought on the breaking of my water with Anna...I can't believe I'm saying this to my little cousin Mandy ; ) but a little horizontal mambo worked for us!
Post a Comment