Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Good and Bad News.... Mostly Good Though!!

Ok... so I had my last and final doctor appointment today at 9:20 am. I had to see a different doctor because mine is obviously out of town.... The bad news (which is not that bad) is that I have yet again not progressed AT ALL.... I am just staying the same for the last 4 weeks or so. I would have been sad again but I am 41 weeks so that means that it is induction time!! So now for the good news, on Monday I go in to labor and delivery at 5 pm to get this gel put in me to work overnight and then on Tuesday I go in at 7 am to have my little man! So most likely his birthday will be July 22nd! I am so excited and can't believe we are just 5 days away! There is a chance he could come this weekend... but I am not counting on it! I am ready for Tuesday to be here and it is kind of nice to be able to plan everything out for next week ha. Well just thought I would give you all a quick update and hopefully soon I will be back on here with some pictures!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hurrah! I'm here...can't wait to see you and Austin!

McClains said...

Awesome! I am sending you lots of labor dust so hopefully you have him this weekend, but if not...good luck on Tuesday!