Friday, July 11, 2008

Light At the End Of the Tunnel

Ok... so such a shocker today did not go as planned! Which I expected, but still had high hopes! My cervix is yet again not favorable enough for anything!! Why me??? Ha. On top of everything else, my doctor is gone all week and will not be back to the office til the 22nd. Meaning if this little guy decides not to come on his own before then I will be admitted on the 22nd or 23rd (at the latest) to have him. Although it is hard to imagine being pregnant for 10 more days at least I know there is an end to all of this! Just thought I would give everyone an update and now I am off to check emails and go to bed..... well go to bed in 30 minute sessions between potty breaks and rolling over! K have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

McClains said...

Bummer, but that's okay. Just remember you won't be pregnant forever...that always made me feel better! You get to see him so soon! Good luck again!

McClains said...

hey you should put some new pics up of your belly!